keskiviikko 19. toukokuuta 2010

WAU, how I much I have learn

Long time has past from my last writing. I lost my passion to write for a while.

So I have learn many things that some of I can't even describe. I see world a different way and it feels like I have had hazy glasses in front of my eyes. I see more colours and that how great world is.

A person has so much power in her thoughts, the way you think, that I am amazed! In a very good way.

Best thing that I have finally learned is that I can't take care others problem. Everyone has to make their own life. If someone doesn´'t want to change her life or habbits even thouhg you can tell or you know how to do that, it is not your job to feel bad because of it.
You can only live your own life! And how free I feel now, when I allow my self to take care only myself! WAU WAU WAU (=

There is one book that I hope everyone would read: The Secret. I´m not in the end of book yet, BUT it has already gave me a lot. You can change your life only switching your way to think. So THINK POSITIVE!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti