keskiviikko 27. tammikuuta 2010

A gig on Tavastia Club

Tavastia is the best gig place I know, atleast in Helsinki. It´s a small and the atmosphere is great, intimate. My best gig experiences are from there. For example the first gig of Nightwish that I were able to see. And first time when Anette performed with NW in Finland(= I really hope that Nightwish will keep their new album release gig again in Tavastia (*crosses fingers*)!

Yesterday I was on a gig of band U.D.O. This time I didn´t get the right feeling. It´s not my favourite bands but I like listen the music sometimes. Usually in Tavastia i get good feeling.. maybe i was too tired to go see a band whom totally fan I´m not. I was a driver for others and I could not leave earlier and the band played almost 2,5 hours!!! they made two encores.. I was bored and wanted just go to sleep.. Not my night yesterday!

I thought last night that bands should not do encores! BUT if that would have been for example NW gig, I would like to have one.. there are always to sides on a coin!

Music affects me strongly. It can make me sad, happy, energetic, relax, etc. Lots of emotions in it. The biggest influence has made music of Nightwish. It overtakes me again and again. Lyrics of Tuoma´s are so close to my inner world and the music raises a storm inside my head. Absolutely fantastic!

I was little suprised that I found my "powersong" from other band. My powersong gives me energy to go on to my dreams and goals. It´s from Epica´s latest album the song Unleashed. Here´s the chorus of the song:

"When I´m free,
When my sun has set
Released my soul forever
I´ll have no regret
To be free
I´ll exist again
No more lost endeavors
WHEN I´M FREE"

And the part that is so mine:
"Where was I meant to be?
I feel I´m lost in a dream
Long for the day
I can be myself
WHEN I´M FREE"

When will I be unleashed?
It´s not the way it should be
Yearning again only to be myself
When I´m free!!!

Those words images my thoughts right now, that energy that wants to find the way out, but there are still some obstacles ahead. Now I have to listen the song(0= Then i´m going to get some energy to my body, it´s lunch time!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti