tiistai 26. tammikuuta 2010

Luova Visualsointi - Creative Visualization

I started to read a book Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. For me this year is a year of growth, a specially a mental growth. i think this book will help me on my path.
It has given me a lot ideas and i´m on page 30 and theres over 100 to go.

I feel a huge energy inside me that is now locked. The guidance i will get from this book will open the way for my inner spirit. I feel that this year will be awesome. I´m going to make it one! I have known the secret "if you want things to changed, you have to be ready to make things different ways than you are making now". Yes I have heard that earlier, but maybe I wasn´t ready to change?

i have a lot to give, since now I have only given so little! I feel bad about it BUT I won´t start to swallow on it. I would only waste my energy and that I need for the changes in my life! A positiv ones(= First thing I have to change is my attitude. it´s not so easy that I thought. I´m still going on that way. And I feel so good that I have made this decision! i really don´t wanna drift anymore and waste another year. Time goes so fast and you never now whats coming. So we should live our lives every day in the way we want.

Do something you love every day and the day will come better. For me it´s when i hug my huspand. it makes me feel good and safe. And I enjoy read books(=

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti