We are spending long weekend in Orimattila. There are so peaceful and quiet. So nice to be here again after 2 months.
I could sit by the fireplace so many hours and just watch the fire. And the warmth is so lovely. I was reading in the armchair and I don´t know better place to do that(= You can get in the right mood and just forget everything around you. So relaxing.
We came here to spend quality time together, but we are also doing things that we enjoy ourselves. To me it´s reading and having time to go through my thoughts. For him it´s something else.
Knowing that you can just be and no rush is wonderful. No need to go anywhere and nobody demanding something from you. Well, we have our dogs with us and they do want go out few times and they need food too. But they are part of our family and it´s nice also spend time with them outside the home environment.
Sun has gone to sleep from this day and darkness taken hes place. Fireplace is calling to me so I´m going to enjoy it before I start make dinner. Creamy chicken with something? I don´t know yet what... Maybe I get the idea when sitting in the armchair and watching the fire.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti