torstai 18. helmikuuta 2010

Horoscope

My horoscope says today that I´m partly there where I´m going but still I´m not there yet... Okay, quite clear! And I should keep my foot on earth. Yeah, interesting.

Maybe this image that mental growht I have mention before. Thats sure that I´m not in the point I would like to be. I have long journey ahead.

Right now I feel that I need time to be only by myself. BUT the life won´t give it to me. i don´t know what the place could be where i could totally focus to clear my mind. At home it won´t happen because it cause stress to me. Well, if i would have 1 whole week alone without dogs and other liabilitys.. Then i could clear the mess in the house. I wanna throw away useless stuffs and have more space in the house, which now make me quite anxious.

Okay, now this went quite negative. The weather and lack of own time in bright hours of day, makes me tired. There´s so much things I should be able to handle.. But I would just wanna to get rid of all.

I think many people is now in this situation. It feels that your head is going to blow up in any time, but still the same spinnning goes on and on. And that makes us frustrated. We just hope that someone or something will come and safe us from this ever lasting misery. Most of us does not realize that the only one who can make the change are they themselves.

I know that, BUT now it seems that I really don´t wanna admit it to myself. It´s so easy to tell lies to yourself. I´m very good in that which is not a good thing and it´s really important to me make a huge change in that.
I have really tried to avoid listening my inner voice lately. Why? Well, I don´t wanna face what it tells me: I should take step outside from my comfort area. And that´s not easy, not at all!

The upcoming weekend is full of plans, only this friday is free. That makes me feel that I wanna leave early to home from work. Yeah, I´m going to do that! That´s very good thing in my job that it´s quite independent and sometimes I´m free to quit jobs early.

I´m goig to quit the jobs today at 2pm. So 3,5 hours to go anymore including lunch break(=
Great! Now I feel better(=

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti